[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

Only chick your gonna see in that pickup is one tied up by rope and duct tape.

If she is tied up and duct taped it would be because she wanted to.... ;)

It's the bench seat though. Vibrating from the V8. Chicks dig vibrating bench seats.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading this thread with some interest (parts of it have been very comical). In all honestly if your looking for a track car that could also handle daily driving duties I would looks at a Mazda Miata. Sure it has the image of being a chick car. But it is small, light weight, RWD, balanced and has a strong frame to handle additional power. It has a huge performance following so bigger brakes, suspension, bushings, power adders, etc. are available for it. The reason I would want one is because there are kits to drop in everything from a Ford V8 to a LS motor, once you become comfortable with the car. The final reason to get one of these is that they are dirt cheap. But in all honesty you won't because more than anything you are interested in looking cool to other people, not really doing what you want or getting what you want.

But in all honesty you won't because more than anything you are interested in looking cool to other people, not really doing what you want or getting what you want.

I thought I was the only one thinking that. :lol:

I've been reading this thread with some interest (parts of it have been very comical). In all honestly if your looking for a track car that could also handle daily driving duties I would looks at a Mazda Miata. Sure it has the image of being a chick car. But it is small, light weight, RWD, balanced and has a strong frame to handle additional power. It has a huge performance following so bigger brakes, suspension, bushings, power adders, etc. are available for it. The reason I would want one is because there are kits to drop in everything from a Ford V8 to a LS motor, once you become comfortable with the car. The final reason to get one of these is that they are dirt cheap. But in all honesty you won't because more than anything you are interested in looking cool to other people, not really doing what you want or getting what you want.

That last part isn't true. I've been looking at Miatas for a while, and I like everything except for the weak stock engine. If I were to get a Miata, I'd have to do an engine swap immediately. By the way, everyone who drives a Miata here is a guy, and they all race them. The Miata is more or less the poor man's lotus.

That last part isn't true. I've been looking at Miatas for a while, and I like everything except for the weak stock engine. If I were to get a Miata, I'd have to do an engine swap immediately. By the way, everyone who drives a Miata here is a guy, and they all race them. The Miata is more or less the poor man's lotus.

So a 167hp engine (in the 2012 model) is too weak to get you to and from school?

You're like the Nyt Ryda of cars. :P:lol:

So a 167hp engine (in the 2012 model) is too weak to get you to and from school?

I've never driven a car with less than 200 hp. :lol: Once again, it won't be just to get me to and from school, I'll be doing autocross and maybe some track racing with it. So yes, 167 isn't enough.

I really like older trucks.

I'd love an early Ford with some nice beefy street tires and a loud big block/

:D

:withstupid:Give it a couple extra inches and your set.

:lol: Spot on.

leet do you have a budget? It all very well to recommend cars randomly but its not really very productive without a budget range.

I've never driven a car with less than 200 hp. :lol: Once again, it won't be just to get me to and from school, I'll be doing autocross and maybe some track racing with it. So yes, 167 isn't enough.

167 HP is just as good as 600 HP in most Autocross races. :lol:

Remember the car weighs like 1/2 what your old Bimmer did...