[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

How much max you looking to spend? You must be loaded if your gonna pay someone to do swaps and what not on a college students budget. :lol:

Who said anything about paying someone to do swaps? :lol:

Edit: Woot, 10 pages of completely off topic arguments, and not a single bid on anything I'm selling.

Edited by l33t p1mp

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much more expensive than an E36 5.0 lol. Not even sure if they even sell them here.

I never said it was more practical, I just said I liked it more :P

Personally, if I was gonna buy a car it'd be a toss between the Charger SXT and the Lancer Ralliart. They aren't the top tier but their performance for the price is pretty impressive ;)

Who said anything about paying someone to do swaps? :lol:

Edit: Woot, 10 pages of completely off topic arguments, and not a single bid on anything I'm selling.

Ohhhh so your gonna commute! DERP :lol: I don't know why I was thinking your gonna live on campus even after you said you weren't going too. :lol:

Well your good then b/c no matter what you get, you can always steal the parents ride to get to school when the race car doesn't feel like starting in the morning.

Edited by MJCRO

Well your good then b/c no matter what you get, you can always steal the parents ride to get to school when the race car doesn't feel like starting in the morning.

Yeah, that's a possibility. Plus, if I get the car over the summer, I'll have plenty of time to do the swap and get it working properly before class starts.