GameRonin

Nice price drop on an MSI GTX570

Not good timing! I am trying to sell mine ...in anticipation of Kepler :lol:

Not good timing! I am trying to sell mine ...in anticipation of Kepler :lol:

Keep them as extra set of cards specially if they are GTX570/580.

$549? If it even matches performance of Tahiti that's a sweet deal, especially with supposedly lower power consumption!

Keep them as extra set of cards specially if they are GTX570/580.

It is an EVGA GTX 570. A backup card would indeed be nice, but not sure I need $300 backup card. Plus, if I sold it than I could possibly afford a GTX 680 when it releases ...assuming I get my $230 back and some tax refund cash would seal the deal. :popcorn:

Trying to sell the 570 for as close to $300 as possible to a fellow gamer I know, but something tells me it won't happen. Told him I would negotiate though. :P

Wow, those numbers are very impressive.

I've held off on getting a card because I'm waiting for Diablo III to drop. Now that I've seen the specs, I may be willing to spend a little extra on a 600 series card instead of buying a 500 series. Diablo isn't supposed to be out until early summer (estimate), and I would guess Keplar will have been out of a little bit at that point. This is good news for me.

It is an EVGA GTX 570. A backup card would indeed be nice, but not sure I need $300 backup card. Plus, if I sold it than I could possibly afford a GTX 680 when it releases ...assuming I get my $230 back and some tax refund cash would seal the deal. :popcorn:

Trying to sell the 570 for as close to $300 as possible to a fellow gamer I know, but something tells me it won't happen. Told him I would negotiate though. :P

Keep it as a dedicated PhysX card! :rofl: