Assault Rifles/Guns Pic Thread

MandoPatriot

No optical sights MJCRO? And yea that will be a sweet rifle. I decided not to go with a CQB upper as I still want somewhat of a max distance. Plus I've trained with this size so more suited for it.

I'll probably do holographic sights, fore grip, flashlight, etc. after I get the money but then after I build a rifle like this, i'll probably build a 2nd AR-15 for long range.. but that'll be a while! biggrin.gif

I shot a friend's short barrel AR-15 at the range, LOVED IT.

Edited by MJCRO

I'll probably do holographic sights, fore grip, flashlight, etc. after I get the money but then after I build a rifle like this, i'll probably build a 2nd AR-15 for long range.. but that'll be a while! biggrin.gif

I shot a friend's short barrel AR-15 at the range, LOVED IT.

Nice. I just love AR-15's. Great rifles.

Nice collection Null! What all is that? I don't know much beyond military weapons.

The pistol in the 1st and 2nd pic is the Beretta M92FS 9mm, (Civi version of the M9). The 3rd pic from top down: Mosin Nagant Carbine, Mosin Nagant 9130, Savage Arms 64 (.22), Chinese Norinco SKS (Type 56), Browning Citori field grade 1 12GA. The pistols are a Ruger .45 and Ruger .22. The 4th pic is the SKS from pic 3, but added a composite collapsible stock, receiver cover scope mount (crap), scope (also crap), shell deflector (also also crap) and a bi-pod (3x also crap). It's just for looks however, as this configuration is actually illegal in California. I did purchase a detachable duck-tail magazine, but it was also x4 crap, so I tossed it.

The pistol in the 1st and 2nd pic is the Beretta M92FS 9mm, (Civi version of the M9). The 3rd pic from top down: Mosin Nagant Carbine, Mosin Nagant 9130, Savage Arms 64 (.22), Chinese Norinco SKS (Type 56), Browning Citori field grade 1 12GA. The pistols are a Ruger .45 and Ruger .22. The 4th pic is the SKS from pic 3, but added a composite collapsible stock, receiver cover scope mount (crap), scope (also crap), shell deflector (also also crap) and a bi-pod (3x also crap). It's just for looks however, as this configuration is actually illegal in California. I did purchase a detachable duck-tail magazine, but it was also x4 crap, so I tossed it.

Lol lots of crap there on the weapon. Airsoft gear maybe? Knockoffs usually tend to be.

Dan Wesson CBOB 1911 .45 ACP

Springfield XDm 3.8" 9mm

And i'm STILL waiting for my Fusion 6" longslide. It's been on order since last July.

IMG_0242-1.jpg?t=1314742456

IMG_0256.jpg?t=1314742604

IMG_0444-1.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg?t=1319681708

How do you like the XDm? Its likely to be my next firearm purchase, I want the subcompact. However I need the extended clip for it to fit well in my hand...