Unigine Heaven 3.0

red1776

Some of you must be limiting the tessellation level in your drivers...there's no way BluePanda's 7970 is that much slower than everyone else's. :lol:

Heaven isn't very CPU limited especially with tessellation on...I'd say 720p would be smart so everyone can join in.

Compare her score to mine. There's something wrong with her set-up. Most likely unclean driver issues.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like your transition to Google Spreadsheets. :P

You need to make a Group or something with everyone's names on it to make it easier to access and make updates, though.

I think this time around (versus how the 'free' thread is set up) it should be the same way my other benchmark threads are set up.

Post into the the thread on OCC and then your score will be added to the list when someone gets around to it.

Though there can be multiple people added tot he admin list on that spreadsheet.

Yea, her 7970 should be scoring much higher than 25fps, even at max settings with tessellation on extreme. I would say something is definitely off somewhere!

I got around 30 fps on everything maxed with my dual 7770s, and I have a slower cpu than panda

If you guys have the defaults on in CCC you probably have the "AMD Optimized" tessellation box checked. Makes a huge difference if it's not checked...

I think some of you ought post your CCC settings :P

....and now I know why the other Heaven thread went down in flames.

Yup. :lol:

BTW - if I turn on the "AMD Optimized" setting I get ~1100 points. It's significant. I'm surprised 3DMark doesn't detect that option though - because I get a decent difference in scores with the option enabled versus disabled.