Weapon Time

gebraset

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back from the range a bit ago and cleaned her up already. :thumbsup: Had a great time! Stayed there for just under 3 hours, which included registration, a quick drive around the complex to see what range's were offered, and about 100 rounds fired off. I had a great time honestly, and I have to say that this was a great purchase. :woot: Did some 25 yard, 50 yard, and 75 yard shots, all pretty accurate. I'm having a hard time spotting the crosshairs even after adjusting the occular lens all kinds of ways, but I was still able to hit a 16oz water bottle at 75 yards.

I can't wait already to be in the market for some more rifles/handguns in about a year. :lol:

Edited by gebraset

Congrats on an excellent rifle purchase, and thank god for another responsible gun owner. I myself own a 7.62, a 5.56 AR and a .40 cal pistol. I was planning on getting a 10/22 for plinking on the range, cost on ammo's on the rifles add up quite a bit when I go to the range twice a week. That's a nice rifle you have there.

I'm the odd one out with the knives lol. The top two are brand new, just got them today. The top one is a Kershaw Blur, the middle one is a Columbia River Knife and Tool Minimalist Tanto, and the bottom one is an Opinel Eff. 08. None of these are really intended to be used as weapons, but they're there just in case.

lCZr.jpg

Edited by l33t p1mp

Those are nice, and I really like the top one based really on it's handle. I love that type of grip on them! I would like a nice knife honestly, and was looking at one Gerber knife for a while. (Military uses Gerber for just about everything concerning knives, lol) But it was about $60, more than I'm wanting to spend on a blade.

Edited by gebraset

Those are nice, and I really like the top one based really on it's handle. I love that type of grip on them! I would like a nice knife honestly, and was looking at one Gerber knife for a while. (Military uses Gerber for just about everything concerning knives, lol) But it was about $60, more than I'm wanting to spend on a blade.

I usually don't buy knives from retailers. I got the Kershaw Blur (top one) for only 20 dollars on ebay, when almost every site was asking 60 for it! There's not a lot of knife buyers on ebay, which means little to no competition when bidding.

I usually don't buy knives from retailers. I got the Kershaw Blur (top one) for only 20 dollars on ebay, when almost every site was asking 60 for it! There's not a lot of knife buyers on ebay, which means little to no competition when bidding.

Yeah, I've just always been turned off from Ebay. Love me some Amazon, so that's where I was looking, lol.

Yeah, I've just always been turned off from Ebay. Love me some Amazon, so that's where I was looking, lol.

Amazon's not too bad, I got a couple knives from them. From now on though, I think I'll be mostly dealing with ebay (high rated sellers only) because the savings are massive. Why don't you like ebay?

Edited by l33t p1mp