Halo 4

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played through the original Halo a bunch of times, which I normally don't do for FPS type games. I played only about 10 minutes of Halo 2 then stopped, I'm not sure if it was just the timing or if I didn't like the game. I might have to sit down for a bit longer to see if the rest of the series catches me as well as the first one did.

I played through the original Halo a bunch of times, which I normally don't do for FPS type games. I played only about 10 minutes of Halo 2 then stopped, I'm not sure if it was just the timing or if I didn't like the game. I might have to sit down for a bit longer to see if the rest of the series catches me as well as the first one did.

my friend was telling me last night Halo 4, so when I told him I never could get into Halo he broke it down like this

Halo 1: great campaign

Halo 2: worst campaign, best MP

Halo 3: good campaign, though open ended so pissed many off ...he liked it

Halo 2 multiplayer was easily my favorite fps mutliplayer (even over games like BF3) for it's time I spent countless hours playing online mp.

So far no other halo has held up to halo 2's mp, aside from the equally as great halo 1's mp.

I really hope halo 4's mp is on par with halo 2's.

anything about a pc release?

cause there is no point going through all this trouble of making the graphics so much better if its going on such a low powered device only.

even if it is for the 720, it only has a low end 66X0 series gpu

my friend was telling me last night Halo 4, so when I told him I never could get into Halo he broke it down like this

Halo 1: great campaign

Halo 2: worst campaign, best MP

Halo 3: good campaign, though open ended so pissed many off ...he liked it

Pretty much this. Halo 1 had the best campaign and an alright multiplayer, Halo 2 had the worst campaign of the 3 and the best multiplayer and Halo 3 was a mixture of the two. Although I will say, 16 man "Infection" on Sandtrap in Halo 3 is the most fun I have had at a LAN party ever.

Pretty much this. Halo 1 had the best campaign and an alright multiplayer, Halo 2 had the worst campaign of the 3 and the best multiplayer and Halo 3 was a mixture of the two. Although I will say, 16 man "Infection" on Sandtrap in Halo 3 is the most fun I have had at a LAN party ever.

yep, 16 man infection with one fast, invisible zombie with only a sword, who can be killed with one shot. the only way to see him is look for the sand that gets kicked up. most intense game

anything about a pc release?

cause there is no point going through all this trouble of making the graphics so much better if its going on such a low powered device only.

even if it is for the 720, it only has a low end 66X0 series gpu

The hardware doesn't matter much. The 360 has the equivalent of something barely faster than an HD2400XT...a 66XX series chip would be leaps and bounds ahead in terms of processing capability.

The hardware doesn't matter much. The 360 has the equivalent of something barely faster than an HD2400XT...a 66XX series chip would be leaps and bounds ahead in terms of processing capability.

Man, an HD2400 that's dino-tech!

I had one in my home theater for a while way back when I was running a little Shuttle case with an Athlon64 X2. :lol: It was fast enough for light gaming. :cheers: It certainly couldn't push the level of detail that the Xbox 360 could. :lol:

I had one in my home theater for a while way back when I was running a little Shuttle case with an Athlon64 X2. :lol: It was fast enough for light gaming. :cheers: It certainly couldn't push the level of detail that the Xbox 360 could. :lol:

Yeah, too bad they can't optimize for PC's :P