a CoD4 Montage

7oss El Leel

Looked pretty good, maybe try out Promod? It's where all the professional PC players get their clips.

Allow me to direct you here:

Hopefully that worked, not sure if I use the embed code or just the raw URL...

thanks man

i really can't under stand what u saying

but it was Core 2 Due 2.2 GHz

It is a type of CPU. There was there Core 2 duo which had two cores, the next level up was the core two duo quad with 4 cores, and then there were core 2 duo extreme. I am in the market for a core two duo quad :biggrin:

It is a type of CPU. There was there Core 2 duo which had two cores, the next level up was the core two duo quad with 4 cores, and then there were core 2 duo extreme. I am in the market for a core two duo quad :biggrin:

ah

know i understand you

we just call it core 2 quad :D

I see where you were going with the intro but I think it is one of those things that sound really cool in your head but doesn't translate too well for others. Like someone else said, if it was some random video I ran across on YouTube I would have backed out before I got to your montage. Too much text breaks up the action so I would try and reduce how often you do that.

I liked your actual montage. It shows you're actually comfortable with the gun and you know how to use it. And good job putting the clips together.

The section you labeled as quickscoping really isn't quickscoping though - think you only had 1 actual quickscope. Quickscoping is where you bring up the scope so quick you don't actually see anyone in the scope. It is almost like no scoping but you are exploiting the fact the game greatly increases the hitbox. This is why so many people hate quickscopers. It takes some skill to be a good quickscoper but it shouldn't be confused with real skill in a game because it is an exploit. You can actually quickscope with about every gun - it is more apparent with a sniper rifle though. So I like the fact you're montage isn't quickscoping crap.

I see where you were going with the intro but I think it is one of those things that sound really cool in your head but doesn't translate too well for others. Like someone else said, if it was some random video I ran across on YouTube I would have backed out before I got to your montage. Too much text breaks up the action so I would try and reduce how often you do that.

I liked your actual montage. It shows you're actually comfortable with the gun and you know how to use it. And good job putting the clips together.

The section you labeled as quickscoping really isn't quickscoping though - think you only had 1 actual quickscope. Quickscoping is where you bring up the scope so quick you don't actually see anyone in the scope. It is almost like no scoping but you are exploiting the fact the game greatly increases the hitbox. This is why so many people hate quickscopers. It takes some skill to be a good quickscoper but it shouldn't be confused with real skill in a game because it is an exploit. You can actually quickscope with about every gun - it is more apparent with a sniper rifle though. So I like the fact you're montage isn't quickscoping crap.

glad u like it

and i'll make more as soon as my system start to work

i can tell that u r an old school gamer

from the way u speak

& Thanks for such a great comment

glad u like it

and i'll make more as soon as my system start to work

i can tell that u r an old school gamer

from the way u speak

& Thanks for such a great comment

I guess compared to many here I probably am an old school gamer :cry: