Sign in to follow this  
7oss El Leel

a CoD4 Montage

First of all, the intro song was in poor quality and it appeared to lag.

Other than that I thought it was rather dull. Too slow paced (you need to be more mobile, if you want a sniper montage to be fun to watch), no skill shots and your quick scopes were way to slow.

Ps. play hardcore instead.

It was a decent video. Looked laggy to me as well but i liked it that u actually scope in. These days the only thing you hear from COD snipers is quick scope. Music was ehhhh idk not my type but nice try on your first edit.

First of all, the intro song was in poor quality and it appeared to lag.

Other than that I thought it was rather dull. Too slow paced (you need to be more mobile, if you want a sniper montage to be fun to watch), no skill shots and your quick scopes were way to slow.

Ps. play hardcore instead.

thank u 4 replying

it was lag cuz that was my old Gigabyte Nvidia 9400GT 1gb

and i was recording in Full HD

It was a decent video. Looked laggy to me as well but i liked it that u actually scope in. These days the only thing you hear from COD snipers is quick scope. Music was ehhhh idk not my type but nice try on your first edit.

thank u 4 replying

that's really Encouraged me

Edited by 7oss El Leel

Nothing happens for the first 1:30. That intro was way too long and boring. If it were some random youtube video I'd have closed the window 30 seconds in to be honest. The rest of it wasn't that bad, but after the intro I didn't have the patience to watch beyond 2:30.

Nothing happens for the first 1:30. That intro was way too long and boring. If it were some random youtube video I'd have closed the window 30 seconds in to be honest. The rest of it wasn't that bad, but after the intro I didn't have the patience to watch beyond 2:30.

thanks

i'll keep that in mind

I think for your first video it is great man. There is room for improvement, but no one is perfect on their first try. :biggrin:

I would cut out that long intro. Also, there is a lack of insane kills. Normally when people do montage clips, they are quick scoping. You were hard scoping most of the time. It is fine, but a lot of people can do the same thing you did. There was very little that was special with it when you compare it to sooooooooooooooooo many other montage youtube videos. I mean there was a montage video of a guy who threw his C4 in domination at the A flag and quick scoped it in mid air and got a triple kill. Hard scoping doesn't quite add up to the same thing ;)

I would call this video a teaser to what you have coming in the future. Try and get a better video card and some better editing software for future videos. Also, make a single intro with all the info on it. So many videos just have a little 5 second animated page with some personal insignia on it with their name. Get a mic and narrate the thing too. That way we get an idea of what is going on.

Other than that just make sure you get your hardware and software updated and make sure you start getting some really amazing montage clips.

I am looking forward to your next video. :cheers:

I think for your first video it is great man. There is room for improvement, but no one is perfect on their first try. :biggrin:

I would cut out that long intro. Also, there is a lack of insane kills. Normally when people do montage clips, they are quick scoping. You were hard scoping most of the time. It is fine, but a lot of people can do the same thing you did. There was very little that was special with it when you compare it to sooooooooooooooooo many other montage youtube videos. I mean there was a montage video of a guy who threw his C4 in domination at the A flag and quick scoped it in mid air and got a triple kill. Hard scoping doesn't quite add up to the same thing ;)

I would call this video a teaser to what you have coming in the future. Try and get a better video card and some better editing software for future videos. Also, make a single intro with all the info on it. So many videos just have a little 5 second animated page with some personal insignia on it with their name. Get a mic and narrate the thing too. That way we get an idea of what is going on.

Other than that just make sure you get your hardware and software updated and make sure you start getting some really amazing montage clips.

I am looking forward to your next video. :cheers:

thanks bro :biggrin:

my old pc was such a hell

old bad mouse

a case with zero fans :snap:

cpu was strangling which was core 2 due

also my ping which was most of the time 200

and in good days 140 to 160 :pfp:

isA my new build will get finished in less than a month or So

thanks bro :biggrin:

my old pc was such a hell

old bad mouse

a case with zero fans :snap:

cpu was strangling which was core 2 due

also my ping which was most of the time 200

and in good days 140 to 160 :pfp:

isA my new build will get finished in less than a month or So

Hey, was that a core 2 duo quad by any chance?

Looked pretty good, maybe try out Promod? It's where all the professional PC players get their clips.

Allow me to direct you here:

Hopefully that worked, not sure if I use the embed code or just the raw URL...

Hey, was that a core 2 duo quad by any chance?

i really can't under stand what u saying

but it was Core 2 Due 2.2 GHz