Sign in to follow this  
El_Capitan

I started my own computer hardware upgrade blog!

with the amount of upgrades you do, you have enough for a whole website, not just a blog :P

Looking nice! Good selection of software too. I've used all of those except the Memory benchmark tools. I might try that out seeing as I have had DDR3-2000 on my X58 board since 2009, but haven't really noticed if it was really worth it lol.

I used to use Realtemp all of the time, but I have since switched over to just HWmonitor. It gives you a lot more info I find useful especially the motherboard temperatures (SB, NB, etc) and voltage monitors.

I'm looking forward to the next parts :thumbsup:

@Stonerboy - http://computerhardwareupgrades.blogspot.com/ (in case the Capitan is slow lol)

Edited by 90sgamer

Linky, linky, linky none of this sig stuff.

Won't be on a desktop version of OCC for a while so link please :D

if your on android you can set dolphin browser to use desktop sites instead of mobile

if your on android you can set dolphin browser to use desktop sites instead of mobile

I could I could do lots with my android phone but doing that means getting it from where I kicked it under my bed earlier. On my iPod atm :lol:

Thanks 90sgamer

Edit: just need more parts and lots of pics :D what is a blog without pics.

Edited by Stonerboy779

Looks good. What's the future plans for the blog? After you've provided a beginner's guide?

Edited by Ecofriendly

with the amount of upgrades you do, you have enough for a whole website, not just a blog :P

I could write a book with my upgrades, I'd name it 'Nyt life' - See the pun on Night life ? :lol:

I could write a book with my upgrades, I'd name it 'Nyt life' - See the pun on Night life ? :lol:

:pfp:

• Like 1