Mac Vs. PC

Onion

The reality of the situation is it is all personal preference. The PC is way more customizable and can be tweaked and upgraded to your heart is content, but it requires a bit of technical know how. The Mac you are sort of stuck with. About the only thing you can do is upgrade the ram. However, since the program and code of the OS is written so that the hardware it comes with can last a lifetime, you don't need to tweak it either.

If you like building things, and are more of a left brain person, then get a PC.

If you just want something that is going to work every single time you turn it on until you die, then get a Mac.

Both have their draw backs and advantages. PC can do what ever a mac can and probably better, but you as the user has to be able to have enough technical experience to get your PC to perform at that level. Mac has extraordinary screen quality and is a great product for the people in the world who think their PC is dead any time they see a warning message.

The debate is a really stupid one because in the long run all it comes down to is the computer literate are arguing with the computer inept. Not everyone in the world can do what we do with computers, and maybe for them the Mac or even the weird little chrome book is what they need, but for the rest of the world, it will be PCs for a long time to come and anyone who wants to argue that macs are better than PCs (this kid) really needs to get that stick that is up their butt removed ;)

• Like 1

Well hell brother I will come give you a ride to the bar in my pick up and lets get a beer! :cheers:

ROFLMAO

Sounds like the theme of a Randy Travis song...

Macs stole my truck

Macs killed my dog

Macs stole my shoes and now I'm out of luck!

The reality of the situation is it is all personal preference. The PC is way more customizable and can be tweaked and upgraded to your heart is content, but it requires a bit of technical know how. The Mac you are sort of stuck with. About the only thing you can do is upgrade the ram. However, since the program and code of the OS is written so that the hardware it comes with can last a lifetime, you don't need to tweak it either.

If you like building things, and are more of a left brain person, then get a PC.

If you just want something that is going to work every single time you turn it on until you die, then get a Mac.

Both have their draw backs and advantages. PC can do what ever a mac can and probably better, but you as the user has to be able to have enough technical experience to get your PC to perform at that level. Mac has extraordinary screen quality and is a great product for the people in the world who think their PC is dead any time they see a warning message.

The debate is a really stupid one because in the long run all it comes down to is the computer literate are arguing with the computer inept. Not everyone in the world can do what we do with computers, and maybe for them the Mac or even the weird little chrome book is what they need, but for the rest of the world, it will be PCs for a long time to come and anyone who wants to argue that macs are better than PCs (this kid) really needs to get that stick that is up their butt removed ;)

+1

A mac is for someone that when they want to do a task on the computer they want it to switch on, so they can do their stuff with no distractions...ie. making music

and a PC is for people who enjoy troubleshooting and tweaking stuff...for it to run how they want..personalised and with a bunch of gadgets...for gaming etc....and the everyday family who use the computer for pics, net, and facebook ;)

for me I'm in both boats, as I enjoy using both Mac and PC and for me when I make music..I don't want any distractions, I want it to be simple..just a couple clicks of a button to record something..without any driver problems and bsods...lol

yet I enjoy my PC a lot..because there is so many modifications I can do to it to make it unique....as nobody on google has my bsod problem...haha(it's a tdu2 glitch..they are fixing it in the next patch) :)

the end

Edited by Il_napoletano

A mac stole my girlfriend

maybe she saw something in a Mac that she didn't in see in you..perhaps obedience...cause a Mac did what she told it to do..you see a PC can't do that..because when you tell it to do something it stops responding, and goes blank....lol

I hope that wasn't the case :)

maybe she saw something in a Mac that she didn't in see in you..perhaps obedience...cause a Mac did what she told it to do..you see a PC can't do that..because when you tell it to do something it stops responding, and goes blank....lol

I hope that wasn't the case :)

Or maybe she thought it was safer; no viruses and all.

maybe she saw something in a Mac that she didn't in see in you..

Or maybe she thought it was safer; no viruses and all.

Then she realizes, like elves, all Mac males are gay popcorn.gif

Sorry was too easy...

Macbooks are the best notebooks on the market imo... The quality of most PC notebooks just suck, and I have owned many... I use my Mac a lot, and at work we are a mac shop. OSX is Unix, and if your someone who uses Unix commands on a daily basis its nice to have....

I would think people would want to be knowledgeable about all systems out there.. Especially since we are all technologists.

Edited by greengiant912