GPU update

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, he has a Bulldozer- it only has 8 fake cores that act like 4 cores and 8 threads :lol:

:lol:

When you say that I am assuming you will be picking up your Pentium 2 rig case and all to physically smash us... Right?

I can't see any other way. :P

well, after 2 days of smooth sailing, my rig is now crashing every 20 min or so, the screens will just freeze then go black after 30 seconds. the only changes in my system have been the 7770s, so i ahve no idea whats happening

well, after 2 days of smooth sailing, my rig is now crashing every 20 min or so, the screens will just freeze then go black after 30 seconds. the only changes in my system have been the 7770s, so i ahve no idea whats happening

I had the same issues. Are you using the 12.2 Preview drivers?

Oh yeah, you have them in Xfire. Common issue, I think. Bosco has the same problems with xfired 7970's with 12.3

damn, good thing im going green for the hive, i hate the instability near launch. i had the same issues with my 6970 when i got it at launch

Anyone else have issues with the display blanking for a split second 20-30 seconds after booting? It doesn't bother me since it only does it once but I'd be amazed if I'm the only one that's seen it. :lol:

Well, new cards, new cables, new monitor, and that damn line I was talking about in another thread its still there when in portrait eyefinity. landscape it isn't there, non eyefinity portrait and it isn't there, also it crashes more often when in landscape mode.

Amd, get your crap together.

Now Dell is pissed at me cause the screen wasn't faulty, and the problem still persists.

Also crossfire scaling is poor in a fair few games

Endrant/