Got this in the other day (Warning GROSS)

dr_bowtie

My lil' cousin called me the other day and wanted me to look at her PC... said it wasnt running right so I went and picked it up.

All I can say is the funk coming from this thing netted it setting outside for the day on my deck.... here is what it looked like BEFORE....

DSCF5405a.jpgDSCF5406a.jpg

DSCF5407a.jpg

So I dug out the handy, dandy BinFord-5275ultra Air Compressor and summoned up 5.251 jiggawatts of powerful air and gave it a 5.00 blow-job like the girls down town do....and after a further ado....this is the AFTER pic

DSCF5408a.jpg

gross right?????

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea its a 2.0ghz Celeron box running XP with 256mb ram... w/onboard video...

slow doesnt describe it... I shut it down to find ram before i would even think about navigating.... it took 5 minutes for the mouse to self-install

sadly ive had to clean worse.

one of my friends only had this pc for 3 years but his room is in the shed (its been modified to make it more room-like) but a heap of dust still gets in, and he has two cats and a very hair dropping dog.

the hair bonded the dust into a huge ball in the case, and the reason he sent the pc to me is because it kept shutting down, the hair had actually stopped the heatsink fan from turning.

not fun :sick:

sadly ive had to clean worse.

one of my friends only had this pc for 3 years but his room is in the shed (its been modified to make it more room-like) but a heap of dust still gets in, and he has two cats and a very hair dropping dog.

the hair bonded the dust into a huge ball in the case, and the reason he sent the pc to me is because it kept shutting down, the hair had actually stopped the heatsink fan from turning.

not fun :sick:

I would have told him the PC caught fire and he should buy a new one. :lol: