Sign in to follow this  
airman

[SOLD] Sapphire HD 6970 2GB FleX Edition

I'm looking to sell a Sapphire HD 6970 2GB, BF3 Edition. Though it did come with a key to BF3, it's been used. Can't blame me, eh? It's a ballin' game.

6.jpg

Anyways, I've had it CF'd with another HD 6970 but I don't really need that power. Plus the money would be good right now too.

It retailed for $399 when it launched back in October. Take away the cost of BF3, equiv. to $340 new. Take away the fact that it's not new, you can have it for $280 shipped - negotiable but rather firm. I still have the retail box and I can round up all of its accessories. Being the FleX edition, it can power 5 monitors (maybe more I think).

International friends, my apologies but I generally don't like to ship more than $150 worth of goods in a package internationally.

If you had this on sale a few weeks earlier i would of got this right away. oh well, hope the sale goes well.

Just a clarification. (i own own 4 of these in quadfire +1)

It will power three monitors without the need for an active adapter. The other two monitors need to have active DP adapters. I run 3+2 extended usually, sometimes 5 monitor eyefinity for gaming.

They are great cards. They replaced the reference Volterra 1556 Voltage controller with the higher quality CHL 8266 , and they OC extremely well.

The Vapor x cooling is also the the best 6000 series cooling solution out there. Oh yeah, It also has a dual bios.

Hope that testimonial in addition to your review helps the cause Air :) they really are the best 6970's out there.

Sign in to follow this