Which Case Is Better

Please make one build thread with a total budget for the parts you need and if you provide a list of sites you can buy from, you can be given more informed advice.

Of these two with no other options I would choose the HAF 912

Unless you are planning on modding the crap out of the NZXT case, get the haf. Also check out the bitfenix shinobi case. It is pretty cheap and it is a great modding project. Check out OC3D.tv's builds with them for further info :biggrin:

Unless you are planning on modding the crap out of the NZXT case, get the haf. Also check out the bitfenix shinobi case. It is pretty cheap and it is a great modding project. Check out OC3D.tv's builds with them for further info :biggrin:

Yeah but what he has done is some serious modding.. Unless you're used to modding, I don't think it's a good idea..

I'd say get the HAF instead.

Please make one build thread with a total budget for the parts you need and if you provide a list of sites you can buy from, you can be given more informed advice.

Of these two with no other options I would choose the HAF 912

:withstupid:

I would say which ever one you like the looks of and fits your needs.

Personally i dont care for cases with the front cover/door's.. :dunno:

So would agreen with Stonerboy...

HAF 912 hands down.

HAF.

No contest.

HAF, that was easy.

dump the confusion then get the HAF. ;)

Of the choices offered the HAF by FAR!

I will choose the HAF 912.