What's these supercharge orange colored USB ports on bitfenix case

Laststop

Well I bought it used on ebay for 180. So maybe it originally came with one.

I had to get a used one. Sony never made a proper successor to the 32GB 3" AMOLED X series. They didnt even have any 32GB or larger Walkmans for sale in the US. So I had to get a used X series to even get a 32GB sony player.

Probably didn't make a successor to it cause it was over 400 dollars for a new one so it was basically the same price as a 64GB ipod touch. But the Sound quality from the Sony X obliterates the ipod's SQ.

Edited by Laststop

Sony and sq :lol:

Haha that aside yeah the Walkman x series had some pretty sweet features (although I would seriously question the benifit of some like the active noise canceling....) but in the end quality of the track (often poor if mp3) and quality of headphones would make largest difference there.

IIRC lack of built in speaker and lack of flash (which would definately make it attractive next to an iPod) could not really be brought back IMO by a built in fm tuner and some fancy sound features.

Just my opinion.

Also you will likely find a ivy bridge mini itx PSU with some form of super charge port but don't make it the make or break feature as you can go to your local office supply store and pick up a wall charger for $5-$10.