Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that missed out on the 10% off Steam preorder I still have 2 copies from my 4 pack. First two people interested in a copy to post in this thread can get in on them for $40.50.

I'm so friggin excited.... for when this game goes on sale. Not that it doesn't look awesome, I just can't bring myself to drop $50 on a video game wen I know 6-12 months later I can snag it for $20.

I'm so friggin excited.... for when this game goes on sale. Not that it doesn't look awesome, I just can't bring myself to drop $50 on a video game wen I know 6-12 months later I can snag it for $20.

But that's 6-12 months you could have been playing it. If you know for certain you would make the time to play it during that time, then the added cost is worth it in the end.

I wonder if some of the guns in that will be in BL2, like the 2-way firing guns that shot rounds behind you as well as in front.

I certainly hope so. The one that shoots in random directions may be a little infuriating. :lol:

I certainly hope so. The one that shoots in random directions may be a little infuriating. :lol:

I didn't see a weapon that flat out fires randomly, just ones with horrible spread, which are quite maddening. Yay for shotguns with tighter spreads than some handguns!