• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, I saw that ...and I don't own it :lol:

Tempting :tongue:

Do you like shooters?

Do you like loot?

Do you like humor?

Do you like a lot of replayability?

If you answered YES to just one of them, go buy it. You'll thank me later :tongue:

Thank you because its a fun game? ...or because you called me a fool? :D

Ya, I'm sure I will buy it when I get home since $25 isn't too bad.  Is it mostly a MP game?

Ya, I'm sure I will buy it when I get home since $25 isn't too bad.  Is it mostly a MP game?

No. It's a lot of fun solo, and probably recommended first time through so you don't miss out on any of the conversations/story elements. It can be played with friends for even better loot though, but it isn't required.

Thank you because its a fun game? ...or because you called me a fool? :D

I've played practically the whole thing single-player. According to Steam, I have 102 hrs played...I'd say maybe two hours of that was in co-op :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like the next DLC is going to be called Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. An image was posted to Twitter with a poster of it in the background, but the tweet has since been deleted. It could just be a ploy by Gearbox, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Confirmed! Going to arrive on June 25 for $9.99 (or free as the final piece of the Season Pass). More information will arrive later in the month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...