Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

I didn't see a weapon that flat out fires randomly, just ones with horrible spread, which are quite maddening. Yay for shotguns with tighter spreads than some handguns!

I picked up a flamethrower that was firing wherever it felt like, but didn't get much of a chance to use it before the level ended.

I did get a shotgun that took forever to fire another shot. Was quite fun with skags and bandits moving in...

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a couple guns that seemed to fire in every direction except the one I wanted. I accidentally clicked right through character selection, but I'm wondering if the character affects what weapons you can use?

As for the 2-way, I got a rail gun that shot in front and behind and I was pretty much untouchable at that point...until I got a BSOD. Not sure if the game caused it, but yeah, I probably won't be playing that again.

As for whether a gun that fires behind you would be in BL2, I doubt it. That makes sense in a 2D shooter, but not in a 3D shooter.

As for whether a gun that fires behind you would be in BL2, I doubt it. That makes sense in a 2D shooter, but not in a 3D shooter.

Maybe, but I can honestly say I would work on trick shots where I get between two enemies and shoot them. Besides, this is Borderlands, why should it have to make sense?

A more useful setup could be that it does fire two shots at different angles, but still in view.

I had a couple guns that seemed to fire in every direction except the one I wanted. I accidentally clicked right through character selection, but I'm wondering if the character affects what weapons you can use?

Didn't notice that, just that Salvador has such piss poor movement speed I don't see why anyone would pick him.