DanTheGamer11

Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

Extras for the BL1 payers is pretty neat.

I swear boys are soooo GIRLS at heart.

The extras are CLOTHES!! hahaha

That never occurred to me. :3

Anyone else annoyed that it's not available for pre-purchase on Steam yet? It's a Steamworks title that requires Steam, so it's not like it's not coming to it. I'll probably pre-order at GS for the bonus DLC, but grrrrr :glare:

Anyone else annoyed that it's not available for pre-purchase on Steam yet? It's a Steamworks title that requires Steam, so it's not like it's not coming to it. I'll probably pre-order at GS for the bonus DLC, but grrrrr :glare:

I'm hoping they give some TF2 items for pre-ordering so if I decide to pre-order then I get some HATS.

I'm hoping they give some TF2 items for pre-ordering so if I decide to pre-order then I get some HATS.

:lol:

Yeah not sure why that is, after all some games that aren't even done yet (and weren't when they were added for at least being wishlisted) namely 'Metro Last Light' have been on Steam for AGES now.

Good news, it now is!

Any1 get a 10% off coupon for Borderlands from Steam? It puts the 4 pack down to $40.50 each.

Amazon 4 Pack = $161.97 with their 10% off coupon is $36.44 each.

Edited by AZNguyen

So who wants to go in on a 4 pack with me and Waco??

Neither of us have the coupon -- yet anyway :(

If I wasn't unemployed and lacking in a way to get you some form of compensation, I'd be in! :lol: Hopefully my situation is unique and you can get some people to go in with you two.