Can you laugh hard enough?

SpeedCrazy

There are a lot of animals that are near as smart as humans but for some reason, we think we're superior to the degree that we can kill, maim, or enslave them at will. Packs of wolves, pods of whales and dolphins, even some birds; all have behaviors that mimic that of human behavior. Hell, apes are our closest non-human relatives, with all the emotional scope of the most dramatic homo sapien, and yet we still treat them like common lab rats. If there is any justice in this world, humans will find a way to kill themselves off while sparing the animal population. Or aliens, cuz I'm cool with that too.

There are a lot of animals that are near as smart as humans but for some reason, we think we're superior to the degree that we can kill, maim, or enslave them at will. Packs of wolves, pods of whales and dolphins, even some birds; all have behaviors that mimic that of human behavior. Hell, apes are our closest non-human relatives, with all the emotional scope of the most dramatic homo sapien, and yet we still treat them like common lab rats. If there is any justice in this world, humans will find a way to kill themselves off while sparing the animal population. Or aliens, cuz I'm cool with that too.

Other then the fact that chimpanzees are our most common ancestors and not apes, I agree with everything you say.

Even the alien part. :biggrin:

Other then the fact that chimpanzees are our most common ancestors and not apes, I agree with everything you say.

Even the alien part. :biggrin:

Chimpanzees are a member of the ape family. :P Just like humans and gorillas.

Also, how in the world did this topic get on the subject of eating people? :lol:

well according to people who had to eat others to survive (plane crash in canada or something) human tastes like pork, so i think mustard would suffice

Mmmm...pulled human and BBQ sauce. :P

Also, how in the world did this topic get on the subject of eating people? :lol:

Not really. Apes are classified as old world moneys along with baboons. Chimpanzees are new world moneys along with humans.

Unfortunately (for you) we live in America were the bible doesn't count as a good argument :P

So its a good argument for you to base your argument of your beliefs and opinions bt when i base an argument on my beliefs and opinions its invalid because my beliefs and opinions are based on something other than myself?

Oh and on the obama peace prize thing. Who on earth decided to give him that thing? I mean seriously only months in office and nothing accomplished.

We are really off topic.........

So its a good argument for you to base your argument of your beliefs and opinions bt when i base an argument on my beliefs and opinions its invalid because my beliefs and opinions are based on something other than myself?

Oh and on the obama peace prize thing. Who on earth decided to give him that thing? I mean seriously only months in office and nothing accomplished.

We are really off topic.........

12 days in office actually before the cutoff date for the Nobel.

Not really. Apes are classified as old world moneys along with baboons. Chimpanzees are new world moneys along with humans.

:mfp:

Apes.

The great apes belong to the taxonomic family Homindae, which includes chimpanzees, bonobos, orangutans, gorillas and humans. This group includes our closest wild relatives. In fact, all members of this family share possibly more than 97% of their DNA.

New World monkeys have prehensile tails, Old World monkeys do not.

Apes are not Old World monkeys, nor are chimps and humans New World monkeys.

Because it is wrong to eat animals, it is even wrong to own, control or in any way do anything to them other than let them live in the wild.....

.....oh wait just like everything else on the planet, we are a product of evolution (screw creationism in this argument and yes I am catholic so don't get your panties in a bunch and start calling me heathen). We just happened to evolve to the top of the chain. We can kill and control nearly everything. Why should we loose this when someone cries that lions dont get to kill and eat what they want ect.......