Can you laugh hard enough?

SpeedCrazy

Quite.

What say we go for another 500 post thread guys? :D

don't encourage it...

^^^ to both of you I would ask that aren't the people who post highly debatable issues and think that everyone is just going to laugh along with them the trolls? :biggrin:

It's one thing to disagree -- it's another to rant on and on with unsupported "facts". It's also another thing to argue for the sake of arguing -- while I will admit is fun sometimes, but you take things way overboard...we've all seen it in other threads. :whistling:

As a farmer, I can attest that animals are more like humans than we might think...

This will not keep me from grilling them up and eating them...as long as someone else is willing to do the dirty work.

As a farmer, I can attest that animals are more like humans than we might think...

Oh definitely, i work with animals and they are definitely intelligent but that does not mean they ought to have rights.

I mean for you to say that PETA is a group of nut jobs is quite frankly insulting and shows just how narrow minded you are.

If PETA isn't full of nut jobs then the Westboro Baptist Church must be full of misunderstood, sane and critically thinking people that spread love.

The worst part is is that now I really am starting to sound like the democratic hippy Mother Teresa of OCC.

tumblr_lvrp8bU9AV1qibz0jo1_500.png

i dont get how it is socially except able to consume Cow , Chicken , Pork , Fish , Lamb ect.

but others are not dog cat monkey ect. now i am not saying i eat or want to eat those animals.

my point is a life is a life no matter how society views it.

its either all or nothing

these people are all up in arms over a whale being a slave but keep there dog on a leash or eat chicken

all or nothing

So am I the only one here who has wanted to try them? I mean, they eat cat and dog in China so maybe it makes you a Communist but they also seem to enjoy it.

Also, who else wants to know what manatee tastes like?

So am I the only one here who has wanted to try them? I mean, they eat cat and dog in China so maybe it makes you a Communist but they also seem to enjoy it.

Also, who else wants to know what manatee tastes like?

He also shot himself in the foot when he disclaimed he didn't or doesn't eat dog, cat or monkeys. Why feel the need to disclaim that if you say it should be all or nothing? Unless you yourself feel those aren't right to eat but the others are. Hypocrite much? :whistling: It's nature people. Carnivores/omnivores eat other animals. Ding! Ding! Ding! Have you seen my baseball?