• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it all back:

429560_427830507284476_1012367625_n.jpg

:pfp:

He's a pirate... Since when does he give a s*** about safety :lol:

any tesxture mods people are working on, the textures of the game are terrible D:

What game are you playing ? :O Textures and graphics are amazing maxed out, best since Crysis and nothing like I've seen before... Hope Crysis 3 is like this.

Well this game seems to abuse my GTX 680, 99% usage the majority of the time on Ultra @ 1080p. That's with VSYNC on so it doesn't go all crazy generating 100+ FPS.

Running 8xAA ? With 8xAA I doubt a GTX690 will even get 100FPS :teehee:

Im running every setting maxed with 8xAA and HDAO (Guru only ran 2xAA in benchmarks because 8xAA was too intense :teehee: )

Luckily Im getting over 30FPS in most scenes and I remember a scene with 25-30FPS with massive explosions with close-up face shots and fast movement.

FPS likes to hover around 30-50FPS most of the time.

Usage for me doesn't always stay at 100% which is why I can a little bit of lag in some scenes where the card is at 70% usage and jumps up to 100% to become smooth.

Overall I think my 7970 overclocked to 1300MHz and 1800MHz is handling the game well enough to be enjoyable :teehee:

Edited by Midnight Rider

What game are you playing ? :O Textures and graphics are amazing maxed out, best since Crysis and nothing like I've seen before... Hope Crysis 3 is like this.

the same as you but most of the textures are washed out especially the ground textures, they are hideous D:

shadows is another thing that is quite ''meh'' it really annoys me if shadows are blocky (like in the witcher 2..hrhrhhh) and i dont get why they didn't put more effort into it.

crysis is still the king of graphics for me, textures were alot better and the leaves actually moved (tree/plant leaves)

far cry 3 is so static and it looks bland/washed out if you ask me.

sure it has its moments but nothing really special if you ask me.

Just a quick note for anyone who hasn't heard :

For the best performance for AMD Users ...

Driver (released 3 December [Yesterday] - AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta 11) : AMD Catalyst

Catalyst Applications Profiles (released 3 December [Yesterday] - For single and crossfire setups) : There is a link on this page to the 12.11 Cap2 profiles (improves Far Cry 3 performance) : AMD Catalyst

For Nvidia ...

Not 100% sure since I only care about my card's brand :P , but make sure you have the 310.64 driver.

Still doesn't mean you want to shoot yourself, waste ammunition from a mishap or in a stealth scenario alert your foes to your presence.

I know people who have pulled the trigger on a firearm unintentionally (thankfully no one was shot and nothing was hurt) and STILL can't grasp basic common sense.