Far Cry 3

bp9801

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved Farcry 1.

Bought Farcry 2 on Steam and wish I hadn't!

Kinda this. I loved Farcry 1. It was amazing. Farcry 2 wasn't as good and had some annoyances but I still kinda liked it...a little. Hopefully Farcry 3 learns from it's mistakes.

Edited by Coors

I hope it improves on Far Cry 2. Fun for about 2 hours, but then you realize it's the same missions over and over again.

I felt the same way.FC1 was very good for me.FC2 just sucked I though it was a real let down.

Trailer looked great for FC3 hope the game is as good.

Edited by dling

• 5 months later...

Who hated driving through the same bad guy checkpoints over and over and over again in Far Cry 2? MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

They need to rebound. Far Cry 2 was just atrocious.

FC2 was pretty awesome actually. The respawning checkpoints were the only real flaw, but certainly not enough to warrant calling it "atrocious". The open world, gunplay, and fire effects were great.

FC2 was pretty awesome actually. The respawning checkpoints were the only real flaw, but certainly not enough to warrant calling it "atrocious". The open world, gunplay, and fire effects were great.

There were other things. That one I remember vividly because it was so annoying. Things in general were redundant. Just didn't care for it. Maybe atrocious is a little harsh.

There were other things. That one I remember vividly because it was so annoying. Things in general were redundant. Just didn't care for it. Maybe atrocious is a little harsh.

Fair enough :)