Assassin's Creed 3

bp9801

• 3 weeks later...

Collectors Edition

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/assassins-creed-iii-collectors-editions-announced/#tab_row

Looks like only Europe, Middle East and Africa

WTF is Ubisoft smoking? Why the hell are they not offering this stuff in the US? THIS GAME IS BASED ON US History!!! Since every game since AC2 Ubisoft has offered better exclusive CEs in Europe and everywhere else but the US... I understand that Ubi is a European company, but seriously this is stupid...

Edited by greengiant912

Collectors Edition

http://www.egmnow.co...ounced/#tab_row

Looks like only Europe, Middle East and Africa

WTF is Ubisoft smoking? Why the hell are they not offering this stuff in the US? THIS GAME IS BASED ON US History!!! Since every game since AC2 Ubisoft has offered better exclusive CEs in Europe and everywhere else but the US... I understand that Ubi is a European company, but seriously this is stupid...

They're asking us to resort to 'something else' to get the extra chapters (if you know what i mean :evilgrin:)

Oh Ubisoft.. Why must everything you do go wrong?

New clip released showing a bit more about the main character.

Still looks somewhat dissatisfying to me. The dual guns is very non-assasin-ish. Never used the hidden gun either. The tomahawk doesn't really appeal to me either, though I see how it fits the scene much better than a sword. Still miss not having a knife. Was my favorite weapon. The bow looks quite cool. Sniping from tree tops.

New clip released showing a bit more about the main character.

Still looks somewhat dissatisfying to me. The dual guns is very non-assasin-ish. Never used the hidden gun either. The tomahawk doesn't really appeal to me either, though I see how it fits the scene much better than a sword. Still miss not having a knife. Was my favorite weapon. The bow looks quite cool. Sniping from tree tops.

Way ahead of you.

The dual guns is very non-assasin-ish. Never used the hidden gun either. The tomahawk doesn't really appeal to me either, though I see how it fits the scene much better than a sword. Still miss not having a knife. Was my favorite weapon. The bow looks quite cool. Sniping from tree tops.

The only thing that doesn't really excite me are the guns, finding a way to get in close, kill the target, and then leave undetected is the whole fun of the series. I do wish they had a knife, though. It was my favorite weapon in AC: Brotherhood.

I was pretty well done with the series after AC2... but AC3 taking place in colonial Murrica is too much to resist. I'll buy it at some point, I'm sure.

In my opinion, AC2 is one of the better games in the series. I would put brotherhood and 2 in close contention for the best of the series, as 1 was just too buggy, and I haven't played revelations.

Edited by F13Bubba

PC version is being designed with game controllers in mind.

Business as usual in that regard for the series, but still, little weird to see the controllers as being the focal point.

I think he's correct in that most people who buy it on PC play AC with a controller (I do. I'm sure it will work with kb/m just like the older games, but clearly this game works best with controller.

I think he's correct in that most people who buy it on PC play AC with a controller (I do. I'm sure it will work with kb/m just like the older games, but clearly this game works best with controller.

Yeah, I mean, I agree with the creative director in a way but then I look at it and remember how PC is no longer the main development platform for multi-platform titles.

At that rate, I would just rather play the game on my PS3 than mess with the PC version.

• 1 month later...