Sign in to follow this  
XxHellxRaizerxX

Commercial Vehicle Bluetooth

Hello there,

I work for MFA Inc, and the company has instituted new cell phone policies. Our store is looking to invest in some bluetooth speakerphones for our pickups. I have a few things I want to clear up before deciding on a purchase. If anyone has any know how or has had experience with these devices please give some insight!

1. Memory. We have multiple different people driving these pickups at random times. We can't mess around with setting our phones up each and every time we get in the pickup. Will these devices be able to remember upwards of 6 or so different phones? So that we can just turn on our bluetooth, hop in the pickup, and have them work.

2. What is a good price range to ensure that the speakerphone we get is good quality?

Thanks for your time!!

Bury kits are great the integrate well into any system and the best thing is they can last through phone upgrades.

It is initially bought in two parts one is all the control module wiring in and mic ect. The second is the dock that is for whatever phones you have and these docs are interchangeable so you don't need to get whole new systems done.

The Bury kits can and most often will b e wired directly into the speakers of the car and it will automatically cut out whatever is playing without turning it off.

The dock is also a charger for the phone.

Another good one is parrot systems however there is no charging no doc and they can also take a few phones the number for both escapes me however your best bet is to go into your local automotive accessory store and get quoted and recommended systems.

Well the kinds of devices we are thinking about using would be something like this. We don't want to mess around with any wiring really, just something that will wirelessly connect to our phones when we get into the vehicle.

Well the kinds of devices we are thinking about using would be something like this. We don't want to mess around with any wiring really, just something that will wirelessly connect to our phones when we get into the vehicle.

They work but you will find a lot are limited to basically a two phone memory.

As I said best bet is to go to an automotive accessories store where they will have all the latest products and knowledge. they should be able to get you something to suit your needs as well as set it up or show you how to set up new phone.

My Dad is a truck driver and since the law did change for the CDL / Commercial Vehicle drivers he had to get himself a Bluetooth headset.

I will show you what he got. I am not sure what all it does, but I can tell you he loves it.

Blueparrot B250-XT

2 Photo's of it.

166955_3031791367124_1633101886_2648982_1224850169_n.jpg

424526_3031794927213_1633101886_2648985_981819107_n.jpg