Ultimate Tazer Ball

flareback

Saw this video today. Then I went to the website, utblive.com. That's crazy, I'd probably watch it just for kicks but still crazy. My only question is, why such a giant ball?

The large ball could be for two reasons:

1. You have to hold it with two arms, so you can't stiff arm people
  2. Larger volume may also allow more give, making it safer for people to slam into it

I make no comment beyond that because I have both respect this game and confusion for why someone would do this.

Okay, one more comment: I'll bet this is a product of drunk guys playing with a tazer deciding it should become a sport.

Gives me an idea....Ultimate Tazer Hacky Sack. The game where you taze college hippies as they try to play hacky sack :lol:

When you think about it, a lot of sports could be improved by adding a tazer. Golf and baseball come to mind.

This looks great.

I am willing to start an Ultimate Tazer Foosball League if anyone want's to play.

Along with some other ideas.

Ultimate Tazer Frisbee.

Hide and go Tazer.

Duck Duck Tazer.

And much more...

I wish I had a tazer :evilgrin:

This looks great.

I am willing to start an Ultimate Tazer Foosball League if anyone want's to play.

Along with some other ideas.

Ultimate Tazer Frisbee.

Hide and go Tazer.

Duck Duck Tazer.

And much more...

I wish I had a tazer :evilgrin:

Hide and go tazer would be perfect.... With an amped up tazer :evilgrin:

This game in a way reminds me of the shock laser tag me and my cousins played. I can only imagine if the chest and hand stunners were upgraded to police grade tazers :lol: