Uv Marker

i remember a few years ago in the college dorms, my friend had some blacklights in his room, and we took a regular highlighter and wrote secret messages and drawings on his wall. Completely invisible under normal lighting, but once you turn on the blacklight, WALA!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Lan Party mother board wich is allready equiped with several plastic parts that are supposed to glow in the dark under UV light.

I've looked for sources of light that make them glow but the local stores guys go "huh?" when I mention U.V.

maybe i should be asking for black light?

the Lan Party manual just says the plastic is uv-reactive

I have a Lan Party mother board wich is allready equiped with several plastic parts that are supposed to glow in the dark under UV light.

I've looked for sources of light that make them glow but the local stores guys go "huh?" when I mention U.V.

maybe i should be asking for black light?

the Lan Party manual just says the plastic is uv-reactive

yes, UV and blacklight are the same thing...however, when it comes to computers, the term that's always used is UV....so i think you need to find a store with a more knowledgeable staff...anyway, instead of asking them for UV specifically, try asking for "case lights" or "Cold Cathode" tubes. Whereever those are located in the store, that's where the UV lights will be, as UV lights are just a variation of them.