Sign in to follow this  
ccokeman

Whitney Houston

I have no sympathy for Houston *Snip* because frankly, I don't give a poop.

:withstupid:

She dosen't deserve all the special attention when ordinary people who have lived better lives and have made better choices deserve to be remembered and talked about...

Unfortunately our society has this unhealthy fascination with Celebrities.

:withstupid:

On the bright side at least she made it past the "27 club"

But Deathmineral is right here... :(

:mfp:

you forgot how he is on the NATO board of directors, and he has a room in the whitehouse and also he has narcotics lawyer friends who disagree with everyone except him

Oh... well in that case I'll simply give myself some fancy titles as well. I'm a high up member in the KKK, I'm friends with the CEO of Timberland, and I work in a pizza restaurant with a guy studying to become a DEA agent. :D

Am I more credible now? You best believe I am! I stand by my original statement, you're all wrong. :cool2:

Oh... well in that case I'll simply give myself some fancy titles as well. I'm a high up member in the KKK,

Is that you Imperial Wizard? :teehee:

Oh... well in that case I'll simply give myself some fancy titles as well. I'm a high up member in the KKK, I'm friends with the CEO of Timberland, and I work in a pizza restaurant with a guy studying to become a DEA agent. :D

Am I more credible now? You best believe I am! I stand by my original statement, you're all wrong. :cool2:

sounds more legit

You forgot to tell us you are

Ron Paul's campaign manager as well. Shame on you.

This is why I rarely post in the forums anymore. The maturity level of the OCC community, or lack thereof, is abysmal. Blatant spamming is not skill you should be proud of.

This is why I rarely post in the forums anymore. The maturity level of the OCC community, or lack thereof, is abysmal. Blatant spamming is not skill you should be proud of.

:rofl:

Like you care either way, whether we would have a serious discussion about drug use or simply joke around about everything, you just want to run around the forums saying "you're so so naive" because you have a superiority complex.

The truth of the matter is that this thread was never going to receive any respect in the first place because we're all a bunch of computer nerds that think they know everything and are 10x the human being Whitney was ever going to be.

In my opinion the only person to show any real intelligence in this thread was probably Phil.

I do want to interject some politics here. These are the kind of news stories that get people unfocused from the real things going on. We have a bad economy and a completely inept government. While this is all going on we stop and cry for Whitney. The government loves this stuff. The spotlight is now off them. We need to just say goodbye like we would anyone else and get back to the important things. At least she isnt taking up the whole front web page of the mainstream news today like she was yesterday.

Mourn this:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46366444/ns/today-today_health/t/induced-labor-lets-dying-texas-man-see-daughter/

Edited by InCrYsIs

Even I know the soda thread... :lol:

oh no, I know THE soda thread, just upset that there was mention of soda in THIS thread and I'm late to the party :D

:popcorn: