Sign in to follow this  
Prunes

HWBot

You'll need to find a GPUz screenshot to go along with those. I've had a few scores get deleted because they were missing it. (Months after I submited the score in the first place though. -.-)

You serious? The online validation isn't enough?

Also need to take a pic showing components properly to prove air cooling for benches.

God oh well a lot my links are broke so when I find the time maybe tomorrow I will put a decent enough clock on my CPU try and achieve my sli 1000/2000/2300 OC again an see how many points I can earn.

Not sure if I can be bothered with PCMark 7 again that takes forever although points is points.

You serious? The online validation isn't enough?

Also need to take a pic showing components properly to prove air cooling for benches.

Yep, if your score gets reported and you don't have those, you'll lose the points :(

Just by having Stoner's submissions accepted we've risen 3 spots overall. So it shouldn't be impossible to get in the the top 100.

Just run a benchmark and submit the score to HWBot. Make sure your team says overclockersclub.

You can still get points for old hardware (a lot of points if you break a record) so definitely bench what you've got!

Just run a benchmark and submit the score to HWBot. Make sure your team says overclockersclub.

You can still get points for old hardware (a lot of points if you break a record) so definitely bench what you've got!

What sort of benchmark? I don't think I'll do anything special lol...

What sort of benchmark? I don't think I'll do anything special lol...

If you go to HWBot and click submit you'll be given a list of benchmarks that you can run. :P

If you go to HWBot and click submit you'll be given a list of benchmarks that you can run. :P

Should I do super PI? Which one? Is it categorical like Air Cooling, TEC etc?

Edited by Dan The Gamer

Should I do super PI? Which one?

It's up to you. 32M takes longer, especially on the older hardware, so if you're looking for something quick just run a 1M bench.