HWBot

Prunes

This is a byproduct of Tacohunter's competition.

Since there's quite a few of us in here who benchmarks rather often, why don't we start uploading those scores to HWBot? Currently OCC is ranked 162 in the world. If we were to upload our 3dmark scores, prime scores, unigine scores etc. We'd advance rather quickly through those ranks. OCC could easily get in the top 100 I'd assume. It doesn't take that long to run all the benchmarks and take some SS. You guys even enjoy doing it, so why not upload your results?

The OCC team is this one

Edited by Ecofriendly

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great. Just remember that the team is called OverclockerClub and not OCC. That's some chinese team. Looking forward to see some more scores. I mean the best 3dmark 11 score is mine atm at a staggering 5500 points.

Sounds great. Just remember that the team is called OverclockerClub and not OCC. That's some chinese team. Looking forward to see some more scores. I mean the best 3dmark 11 score is mine atm at a staggering 5500 points.

Ahh whoops, I am on the Chinese team :teehee: I'll see about getting my scores transfered sometime today.

I've put the link to the OCC team in the first post. And just from having a few submission added by Silas, Speed, Taco and I; OCC is now #150. So imagine if Water_hazard, Nyt, Bosco, Waco, Stoner etc starts to bench and upload. OCC could rise real quick.

(I've had no intention to leave out anyone. Those people just popped to my mind, since they are ones you see on here often, i guess :wave: )

I've put the link to the OCC team in the first post. And just from having a few submission added by Silas, Speed, Taco and I; OCC is now #150. So imagine if Water_hazard, Nyt, Bosco, Waco, Stoner etc starts to bench and upload. OCC could rise real quick.

+1, it would be awesome to see OCC in the top 10!

(I've had no intention to leave out anyone. Those people just popped to my mind, since they are ones you see on here often, i guess :wave: )

Had to make me feel bad :lol:

Okay I just upped my PCmark7 score and getting pissed of at summer so I am trying to source my old online validations at to get dome 3DMark scores up.

Had to make me feel bad :lol:

Okay I just upped my PCmark7 score and getting pissed of at summer so I am trying to source my old online validations at to get dome 3DMark scores up.

You'll need to find a GPUz screenshot to go along with those. I've had a few scores get deleted because they were missing it. (Months after I submited the score in the first place though. -.-)