Awesome parenting

Silas13013

Here's your crow Tjj. Eat up. :lol:

So the lady was either BSing me or had no clue what the hell she was talking about..................great. That is all I need, more discrepancies in the labor force. At least she got the other stuff right though. The cops did pay him a visit, and child services were already involved. She just screwed up the part about that guy going to jail. Oh well, it will come with time. :biggrin:

So the lady was either BSing me or had no clue what the hell she was talking about..................great. That is all I need, more discrepancies in the labor force. At least she got the other stuff right though. The cops did pay him a visit, and child services were already involved. She just screwed up the part about that guy going to jail. Oh well, it will come with time. :biggrin:

Nothing will come in time, he did nothing wrong. :lol:

Nothing will come in time, he did nothing wrong. :lol:

That was the same thing the government said when they levied a poll tax to prevent africans from voting. Again, you don't think it is wrong now, but just wait. It soon will be.

That was the same thing the government said when they levied a poll tax to prevent africans from voting. Again, you don't think it is wrong now, but just wait. It soon will be.

:rolleyes: Don't start a new tangent that has nothing to do with this. He did nothing wrong. Nothing is going to change that.

Multiple times in this thread you have commented on a particular race, sex, or religion. and the struggles they had to deal with, sometimes 100+ years ago.....wtf does this have to do with this thread or 21st century parenting? I can easily answer this....NOTHING! At least try to stay on topic with your points Tjj ;)

Waco says "Nothing will come in time, he did nothing wrong" about the teenage girls father, do you really think the government 100+ years ago said the same thing as Waco is saying about this topic about the Africans? :doh: I'm so efing confused :lol: I know that you got your Bachelor's degree when you were like 9 Doogie Howser, but did you ever take an elementary US History class?