Which pony car is your favorite?

NikoDG

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think a raging bull can pass as a pony?

if so.....

A Lamboghini Diablo VT....Someone who lives in my area has one...and when he takes it down the motorway......0.0

edit: if not...a Porsche surely does

Porsche 911 Turbo '74

Edited by Il_napoletano

throw as much horse power and torque under the hood of some imports (evo lancer) and it will handle just as good or even better then a mustang GT. but for buying stock for stock you can't beat the mustang gt really its pretty nice

Uhhhh...what?

What does adding horsepower have to do with handling?

I thought they still had a solid rear axle?

I must be behind the times. :lol:

they do have a solid rear axle still

Yes, they still do have a solid rear axle! But thats not a problem, not anymore.

Then by definition they don't handle well. The Camaro and Challenger are heavy pigs as well. :P

http://www.caranddri...stang-gt-page-5

WEE! All the fun of the old style solid rear axle, but all the abilities of current tech and... superb handling!

Edited by MercuryDoun

he's saying that if you put loads of hp in a mustang...you won't be able to keep it on the road, but an evo would stay on the road with LOADS of HP

I don't think that's what he was saying at all.

http://www.caranddri...stang-gt-page-5

WEE! All the fun of the old style solid rear axle, but all the abilities of current tech and... superb handling!

Better than the older Mustangs and beating a handful of other cars doesn't mean all that much to me. :P. Good to hear they're improving...but dammit I want them to bring back the IRS Mustang.

Better than the older Mustangs and beating a handful of other cars doesn't mean all that much to me. :P. Good to hear they're improving...but dammit I want them to bring back the IRS Mustang.

It handles better than a Nissan 370z. and a Miata, AND better than a Lancer Evo(AWD)thumbsup3.gif... How much more handling do you want out of a sub $40k car??! I feel like you're either trolling at this point, or just being extremely biased... evilgrin.gif

**Edit, by handles better i mean it goes around the track a lot faster. In certain corners it does worse, but in certain corners it does better. Every car has their pro's and con's when it comes to the track. And if it doesn't thats because its $250K+!

Edited by MercuryDoun