Desktop-pro

Iran, Israel, and USA

Yeah but since there's no Democrats running, were just gonna have more tax cuts and gov't spending if a Republican is elected.. which will probably happen unless Obama has got something up his sleeve to win under 4 years.

Romney is just like Obama. He wouldn't change anything except maybe how fast we go into debt. But that's offtopic

If anything, I would venture to guess Israel would make a first strike before the US would.

Doesn't matter who does it first, the US will still get involved. We don't know how to stay out of a war.

Romney is just like Obama. He wouldn't change anything except maybe how fast we go into debt. But that's offtopic

Doesn't matter who does it first, the US will still get involved. We don't know how to stay out of a war.

Clinton knew how to stay out of war. :P

I don't think the US has much choice if they don't do anything and things get bad in the middle east you might see gas at $15 dollars a gallon which would have a pretty bad effect on the way of life around hear.

There's also the nuclear threat from them Iran's not the type of country that will use them as a last resort there the type of country that will make demands and if there not met they will use them.

Edited by fire_storm

One thing to add is Russia and China are backing Iran. Our debt to China in this case may be a good thing.

Can you provide an article. I don't want to use the word proof, because I am not doubting you, but I haven't heard that in the news and I am not really sure I would believe that. Russia yes, but china I seriously doubt.

Once there's a regime change in Syria , and it will happen, I can see things spilling over into Iran if it's not already started? The vast majority of the Iranian population are unhappy with their government and times are hard, the spending on the nuclear program is just making things worst and there are signs of discontent. The sanctions against Iran are biting hard and something as to give. I don't think Iran will be allowed to develop nuclear weapons and force used if necessary, if not the USA then Israel I'm sure will act.

Israel wants to attack but they don't have the bunker buster bombs the USA has. They will need us to use them if there is going to be any effective attack on those nuclear facilities buriried hundreds of feet below ground.

Can you provide an article. I don't want to use the word proof, because I am not doubting you, but I haven't heard that in the news and I am not really sure I would believe that. Russia yes, but china I seriously doubt.

I can't seem to find it anymore so minus will disregard it. I remember reading it on msn.com. On a sidenote I posted a video from russia today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbc9RLcecRk&feature=plcp&context=C3edccedUDOEgsToPDskLLe8evhDHpUbbTLcvwRuGB

Just.... Google.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16909458

Let's not bring up the oil argument, we all know where the US gets the majority of it's oil supply.