Sign in to follow this  
DLions8708

Favorite Bands

I am mostly a metal head. My top genre of music is definately Metalcore. laugh laugh snicker snicker, I know. Its made for mostly teenagers, but I cant get enough of the fast drum beats and screaming. I used to HATE screaming, but now I get it. As long as its not 100% screaming, I like it. Here are my top 10:

1. Avenged Sevenfold (I know, not metalcore, but no one is close to their precision and talent)

2. Asking Alexandria

3. Disturbed

4. Trivium

5. Escape The Fate (this is my guilty pleasure. Everyone has that band that their ashamed of liking, this is it for me)

6. Killswitch Engage

7. Slipknot

8. Black Veil Brides (ok, maybe two that Im ashamed of...)

9. Breaking Benjamin

10. Three Days Grace

The funny thing is, if you saw me, you would never guess I like bands like this. I wear khackis and football tshirts everyday. haha, I just love rock music.

Kyle

I am mostly a metal head. My top genre of music is definately Metalcore. laugh laugh snicker snicker, I know. Its made for mostly teenagers, but I cant get enough of the fast drum beats and screaming. I used to HATE screaming, but now I get it. As long as its not 100% screaming, I like it. Here are my top 10:

1. Avenged Sevenfold (I know, not metalcore, but no one is close to their precision and talent)

2. Asking Alexandria

3. Disturbed

4. Trivium

5. Escape The Fate (this is my guilty pleasure. Everyone has that band that their ashamed of liking, this is it for me)

6. Killswitch Engage

7. Slipknot

9. Breaking Benjamin

10. Three Days Grace

The funny thing is, if you saw me, you would never guess I like bands like this. I wear khackis and football tshirts everyday. haha, I just love rock music.

Kyle

Personally I am into more Alternative Rock, and some grunge and classic rock

Foo Fighters are def my fav.

Others include Beatles, Offspring, Three Days Grace (ended up drinking with them at summerfest :D), alongside many others...

Edited by greengiant912

2. Asking Alexandria

3. Disturbed

4. Trivium

6. Killswitch Engage

7. Slipknot

9. Breaking Benjamin

10. Three Days Grace

Kyle

+1 to most of the bands mentioned. I hope A7X comes through again soon :D Saw them year before last with Disturbed then last year with a bunch of other bands, Uproar Fest FTW!

One thing that drives me nuts is that I have tolerance for other people's bad tastes in music, but when I play my music, people tend to get ignorant and want it turned off. Double-standards :(

+1 to most of the bands mentioned. I hope A7X comes through again soon :D Saw them year before last with Disturbed then last year with a bunch of other bands, Uproar Fest FTW!

One thing that drives me nuts is that I have tolerance for other people's bad tastes in music, but when I play my music, people tend to get ignorant and want it turned off. Double-standards :(

When I was in college some people in the lab would play their music loud enough that I could hear it across the room. I would kindly ask them to turn it down and inform them that I will turn my music up to match if necessary and they wouldn't like it. They were usually playing rap, and I was going to play death metal.