WhenKittensATK

Corsair Individually Braided PSU Cables

I really dont like this trend. Individual cables just dosent appeal to me. I agree it just looks like a mop. Its messy.

I prefer the appearance of it being just one cable.

Why would you want individually braided cables?

Can't be better airflow can it? Because they look good?

It's more for looks than anything else. There are some case mods with them that look exceptionally good.

Because, you know what, PSU cables are just too flexible, I always find they are so easy to route around in a PC case, what they need is some individual heft to every single cable so that the whole cable assembly is stiff and unyielding, taking up more room, and harder to manage alongside all the other cables in a case.

Because, you know what, PSU cables are just too flexible, I always find they are so easy to route around in a PC case, what they need is some individual heft to every single cable so that the whole cable assembly is stiff and unyielding, taking up more room, and harder to manage alongside all the other cables in a case.

Precisely, why do anything unless you do it in the hardest and most difficult way possible. How could you achieve something great without pushing yourself :lol:

Custom solutions are always personal preference :D

Yeup, because they look good.

I just recently bought the NZXT single braided cable extenders . Paid like $35 for all the cables I need.

I do like the idea, but not the cables. I would have liked to seen cloth style cables, and more even heat shrink. I would have also liked to have seen heat shrink that matched the cable in color. Also it would have been nice to have some PSUs for sale without the default cables. You could have saved 30 bucks and have only really had to have spent 60 bucks which would have been great.

I do prefer these to extenders, but they do have a long way to go before that are bitfenix quality.

Lastly, as always, you can do it your own if you don't like it. :biggrin:

ummm no , not "obvious" quality made, fair price. I fail to see your obvious fail here d6.

Way to overpriced IMO.

This would be the perfect answer/reason.