Corsair Individually Braided PSU Cables

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKRjn67VaQg

Corsair Product Page - $90 per set

I wonder how much of a price difference it is compared to DIY and other premade sets. Some of the users are saying other company have better sleeving quality than the Corsair for those interested in premade ones.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Heard about this at least 2 weeks ago. I think it would be a fail attempt by corsair.

Reason: obvious. ;)

ummm no , not "obvious" quality made, fair price. I fail to see your obvious fail here d6.

ummm no , not "obvious" quality made, fair price. I fail to see your obvious fail here d6.

Price tbh sucks in comparison to the price of the sleaved extenders by bitfenix however we just need bitfenix to not just make extenders (45cm f to m) but full cables for a modular psu.

Price tbh sucks in comparison to the price of the sleaved extenders by bitfenix however we just need bitfenix to not just make extenders (45cm f to m) but full cables for a modular psu.

Yes but you get what you pay for, extenders are not good imo.

Yes but you get what you pay for, extenders are not good imo.

I am contemplating them for two reasons.

One the idea of mounting all the plugs my PSU in the back board of the entirely custom and hand built case then using uv green reactiv cabels in large loops up the down plugging into the board then onto the plug.

Two won't void any warranties on the PSU by modding it.

I will mod $50 PSUs any day of the week and I do but o can't bring myself to do it to one costing over $200 :-/

I am contemplating them for two reasons.

One the idea of mounting all the plugs my PSU in the back board of the entirely custom and hand built case then using uv green reactiv cabels in large loops up the down plugging into the board then onto the plug.

Two won't void any warranties on the PSU by modding it.

I will mod $50 PSUs any day of the week and I do but o can't bring myself to do it to one costing over $200 :-/

yeah it's an investment, but anyone who has done it by hand knows how labor intensive it is.

@ Paul, and besides that, i don't like the 6&8 pin PCIE individually sleeved.....it looks like your VGA is regurgitating a string mop LOL.

yeah it's an investment, but anyone who has done it by hand knows how labor intensive it is.

@ Paul, and besides that, i don't like the 6&8 pin PCIE individually sleeved.....it looks like your VGA is regurgitating a string mop LOL.

Definitely agree but its worth it.

My design will have lots of uv green loops the cables and the tubing. And the idea of easily customizable and updated components with a modular points around the board appeals to me :D

Definitely agree but its worth it.

My design will have lots of uv green loops the cables and the tubing. And the idea of easily customizable and updated components with a modular points around the board appeals to me :D

well I have a color scheme, but its a bit different LOL. I like it and that's all that matters :cheers: