Sign in to follow this  
Boinker

Light on the subject

When i built my latest water cooling loop I was dead set on not using CCFL's for whatever reason. I put my case lights back into the case and wow. Forgot how much I love the light.

And the water cooling Loop dye is suppose to be green BUT its a little Yellow under the Blue lights.

2012-02-01 01.06.24.jpg

2012-02-01 01.06.36.jpg

2012-02-01 01.07.55.jpg

Wish I had never Taken the Lights out, But now Im glad as I now really appreciate the case lighting. :D

Enjoy the photos and sorry about the DIrty case.

Edit: that would be Dylan in the background.

Why paint when you can powder coat.

I intend to do something with this case other then what has already been done just not sure what direction I want to go as of now. I want to start my case build but I'm torn at this time. :(

I agree with the idea of painting (or powder coating, vinyl wrapping, or goth nail polishing, whatever you prefer) the interior black. Comparing my Sniper case with my new Trooper case, the Trooper looks that much cleaner inside and has a much more "project finished" look to it because of the black interior. You may also notice that your dye actually starts looking more green since it wont appear as washed out from all the added blue light bouncing around from all that silver...