Desktop-pro

Post Your Desktop 2012!

I am sure this has been done before but I could not find a desktop posting type thread. So post yours and lets compare!

post-7351-0-47477500-1327994318_thumb.jpg

Edited by Desktop-pro

I am sure this has been done before but I could not find a desktop posting type thread. So post yours and lets compare!

wow, what rainmeter is that?

i will post mine when i get my new screens for portrait eyefinity

I still have a Neon Genesis Evengelion like the last time I posted my wallpaper but that thread hasn't seen any activity in almost a year so I'd say it's probably dead.

zZjdNg3FOONgW1PI5pBaOH85mYi.jpg

It has been but as "Official Post your Desktop 2011" or something similar. You should Edit your title to make it the post you Desktop thread for 2012

Here is my desktop in all it's glory, winamp playing in the background listening to the tunes while one my favourite visualisations from winamp is running on the desktop.

6794691795_0ec42b5969.jpg

• Like 1

It has been but as "Official Post your Desktop 2011" or something similar. You should Edit your title to make it the post you Desktop thread for 2012

Here is my desktop in all it's glory, winamp playing in the background listening to the tunes while one my favourite visualisations from winamp is running on the desktop.

Done.

Whats that rainmeter in the bottom right?

Whats that rainmeter in the bottom right?

It is all blue vision

the bottom right is the Winamp plugin for it

My main computer:

post-77960-0-10500400-1328053250_thumb.jpg

My secondary comp, Win 7 partition:

post-77960-0-84301000-1328053292_thumb.jpg

My secondary comp, XP (w/ 120+ Classic Games) partition!:

post-77960-0-02727600-1328053306_thumb.jpg

You guys have me wanting to start up the Rainmeter again. I already use it but just the default basics for monitoring stuff, used to have a bunch of fancy stuff though. I'd post my desktop but it's pretty boring.