My case is full!

I can only work off your build log for reference but it appears your 5.25" bays are virtually uninhabited... have you considered relocating your space infringing HDD's there with bracket adapters?

Kinda' like this low tech solution...

moddedhddbay4bu.jpg

Yeah, I only have one DVD drive but My case is getting to full of stuff. I think it would be just a waste of time to refit it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean seriously how many of us actually fill all the 5.25" bays? ;)

I do. Total 6 slots of HAF-X, 2 of them are hot swap bays. 1x DVD-writer, 1x BD-writer, 1x NZXT Sentry2 fan controller. Full!

I do. Total 6 slots of HAF-X, 2 of them are hot swap bays. 1x DVD-writer, 1x BD-writer, 1x NZXT Sentry2 fan controller. Full!

Make that another person without watercooling who ha done it then.

I have the three external on my case full dvd drive, and two sentry mesh controllers.

Havent filled the two 3.5 external yet but filled all the internal ones.

IF you plan to upgrade to an Extended ATX or XL ATX 2011 socket you would consider a full tower but why not get another Mid tower that has all the features you need? Unless you are going to Watercool or want to house an motherboard larger then ATX I cannot see you upgrading. How about you add some 5-1/4 Bay converter that make the switch to 3 3-1/2 bays. that way you can have MOAR storage or redundancy. How about this one?? Looks awesome and functional. :DZalman

Mod the crap out of it. :D there is too much you can do to a case so just dream and do. :D

Upgrade cooling?? Maybe you could get Few 120s rather then the Big 200's and get more CFM compaired.

Need a different face on the desk....... Just get a new case.