Free to play MMO games

dr_bowtie

Holy crap, you were not kidding about the updated graphics. The last time I logged in was over 5 years ago. Things actually don't look as much like garbage anymore.

dammit, now I gotta see it

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all missed out on a ton with RS. Selling accounts, Botting, the grand exchange, free trade-no free trade-free trade again, and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the over powered crap they have added in. There were times where that game alone made my GTS 450 graphics card go up to max on the fan running at stock speed. Did any of you guys go under settings and change the graphics to times 4 anti ailising?

You all missed out on a ton with RS. Selling accounts, Botting, the grand exchange, free trade-no free trade-free trade again, and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the over powered crap they have added in. There were times where that game alone made my GTS 450 graphics card go up to max on the fan running at stock speed. Did any of you guys go under settings and change the graphics to times 4 anti ailising?

Last time I tried playing it with everything turned all the way up I was still on my old CPU, Phenom 9500, and the game would always give me like 3 FPS because of that. Never was able to play in it HD graphics even though the requirement was supposedly only 1.5 Ghz P4. :lol: