Does a Case Window Matter To You

66 members have voted

1. 1. Does a case with a window matter to you?

• Yes I need to show off my computer bling
    • No I do not care about seeing in my computer while using it
    • Cases have windows? Why do the parts need to see out?

My preference is a computer case that fits my paramiters. If it comes with a window fine. If it comes with a 10" fan on the side panel and or Holes enough for 6 fans in the side window then not im not going to buy it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol red. :wave:

Angel, I was going to ask for pics until I finished reading your post. If you ever do get around to posting pics let me know. :thx:

Actually, I will be taking them in a couple of days. I am going to go out to Lowes or Home Depot today to start my desk build, and finish painting my ram, fans, some wires, etc I will take some pics. As it stands, I am going to buy a pin removal tool at the end of the day to finish my cable sleeving. I am struggling to get a Yin and Yang theme to my PC. Considering I have the Noctua Nh-D14 and an Asus mobo (the blue one) I am fighting a huge uphill battle. I have the Corsair 800D case, so I feel list it is a good start, but these parts are driving me up the wall. You know what, F it. I will post pics of my build by the end of the day come hell or high water just to get over my paranoia, but just know that I am still working on making it better.........................so don't laugh.

As for being a good candidate for a clear case, HELL NO. I do like busy looking builds too though. I would like to see someone do a steam pipe looking PC modeled after that train. In fact, for my next build, I am thinking about doing something that would look like a cross between a old fashion copper coffee machine and the armor you get in Bioshock 2. I don't know though.....still a work in progress. ;)