Does a Case Window Matter To You

66 members have voted

1. 1. Does a case with a window matter to you?

• Yes I need to show off my computer bling
    • No I do not care about seeing in my computer while using it
    • Cases have windows? Why do the parts need to see out?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

voted yes not just for show offs.

my rig used to sit under my desk(without it's window yet) and since i moved it to right side above my desk (it was actually sitting on a platform bolted at the concrete wall, for shock proofing reasons....clumsy me sometimes that's why :blink: ) .

idk but seems i just want to see everything what i have done inside that case, and it was my first ever self built btw and how i love to see those guys inside the case grinning at me while sitting at my desk :P:lol:

edit: and it's a quick reminder for dusting time :happy:

Edited by sword_fish

To me a clean build is a happy build. I spend hours and hours hiding all the cables I possibly can. If I am going to wast my time making a clean build, then of course I want to see it. Of course it is also a curse.

I am incredibly hypertensive about what I make being absolutely perfect right down the the least LED. With a no window case, this is pretty easy to do. However, with a windowed case, you have to make sure everything is positioned right, getting all the colors just right, hell I would probably get a person to tell me the color of the aura of the PC just so I could try and tweak that too to make it look perfect. The problem is, it never is. I don't even send pictures of it to the guy who got me into computers and is asking me for pictures. Every time I take my camera out, I always find ways to make the PC look better for the photo. It is driving me insane having a window, but I probably wouldn't have it any other way :biggrin:

To me a clean build is a happy build. I spend hours and hours hiding all the cables I possibly can. If I am going to wast my time making a clean build, then of course I want to see it. Of course it is also a curse.<br><br>I am incredibly hypertensive about what I make being absolutely perfect right down the the least LED. With a no window case, this is pretty easy to do. However, with a windowed case, you have to make sure everything is positioned right, getting all the colors just right, hell I would probably get a person to tell me the color of the aura of the PC just so I could try and tweak that too to make it look perfect. The problem is, it never is. I don't even send pictures of it to the guy who got me into computers and is asking me for pictures. Every time I take my camera out, I always find ways to make the PC look better for the photo. It is driving me insane having a window, but I probably wouldn't have it any other way

Angel. I am going to go out on a limb and say you are not good candidate for a plexi-glass case? hehe :):wave:

I am the opposite, I like the looks of the insides of things and seeing how it works, wires are part of that.I get a lot of hell over wire management and do a stellar job on customer builds, but on my own builds it just does not bother me, but then again, this is one of my favorite man made objects to look at ever

08greatplainstransportationmuseum3.JPG

Notice the lack of wire (or pipe) management.