Does a Case Window Matter To You

66 members have voted

1. 1. Does a case with a window matter to you?

• Yes I need to show off my computer bling
    • No I do not care about seeing in my computer while using it
    • Cases have windows? Why do the parts need to see out?

While I REALLY enjoyed BluePanda's thread on painting the car (fun topic to read) I did have to laugh Wev's comment. He got you there Waco. :lol: Not to mention I seen pics of yours and BluePanda's PCs and they definitely weren't the stealthiest kids on the blocks. You may not have the chrome but you definitely have the musical horn and hydraulics. :teehee:

Hey hey hey -- you love the car. As for my rig, I haven't even seen my HAF 932 since I became a reviewer. I've been stuffed into the Corsair 600T, no mods...just plain and boring and full of hot air.

So yes -- may have had some blue LEDs in the past -- but no longer... :glare:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention I seen pics of yours and BluePanda's PCs and they definitely weren't the stealthiest kids on the blocks. You may not have the chrome but you definitely have the musical horn and hydraulics. :teehee:

I never said my machine was stealthy - just that a window wasn't something I cared about and that as long as I liked it I didn't care what other people thought. :lol:

I'd go more with a hidden supercharger than hydraulics, but to each his own. :P

Edited by Waco

The only thing I have against case windows is that when they are showing off your computer's looks they have a tendancy to show off how the fans sound. They make extra work for you to keep vibrations and fan noise down, especially if they have a fan IN the case window.

Hey hey hey -- you love the car. As for my rig, I haven't even seen my HAF 932 since I became a reviewer. I've been stuffed into the Corsair 600T, no mods...just plain and boring and full of hot air.

So yes -- may have had some blue LEDs in the past -- but no longer... :glare:

Yup! :)

Honestly I think it is one of the best topics I've read on these forums. Normally I don't go to lounge as I regret it every time I do but that topic was worth every second.

I love my 600T and outside of the GTX570 hating BF3, my temps are very good.

I'd go more with a hidden supercharger than hydraulics, but to each his own. :P

Your quadfire would be considered a SC, but the rads = hydraulics :P

I have to say no. I do like the windows when they are done right but at the same time I think a computer can look sexy without one. Take the Cosmos II for instance. Its big, bold, and beautiful to me. There is no window and frankly I don't think it needs one. I like the fact that it has thick doors that would stop most of the sound coming out of it.

I also have no one to show it off to other then my wife. Everyone else just sees $ $ signs. But then again they dont mind Dells or E-Machines. :wave:

Well, I had to vote yes, due to the fact that my U2-UF0 has 3 windowed panels :whistling: Personally, I am with doc and wevs, I like showing off to all my non-PC friends :evilgrin: When most people come to my house and see The Cube, they are like WTF :lol:

Then again, I also have my server in a CM Storm Sniper with the window against a wall :doh::P

Then again, I also have my server in a CM Storm Sniper with the window against a wall :doh::P

Thats why I dont see the need. I have small kids so I cant have it up on the desktop. Also I will most likely have it on the left side near the wall. :glare: