Studio/Gaming Headset?

My_Inner_Fred

Senns aren't considered the best for trance/electronica/chill ...but I would love to hear what your impressions of them are after you buy them! Especially being someone who produces music. We've had so many audio topics lately I really want to see what kind of equipment people have and what think of the stuff they own. I think it will help others in situations like this help decide what they want to buy.

Senns aren't considered the best for trance/electronica/chill ...but I would love to hear what your impressions of them are after you buy them! Especially being someone who produces music. We've had so many audio topics lately I really want to see what kind of equipment people have and what think of the stuff they own. I think it will help others in situations like this help decide what they want to buy.

Haha no prob. I'll make a new topic on what I think about the headset.

Haha no prob. I'll make a new topic on what I think about the headset.

I created a topic so if you want to use/abuse it, feel free. :)

Wherever you post your opinins, I would really like to see as a lot of info. I am finding it more interesting than I used to. Before good/bad was good enough of a reply, but now I want more detail. :D