Have you ever been satisfied with a pc you built?

neddamttocs

84 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been satisfied with a pc you built?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, so true! Slow for us builders is insanely fast for all others. lol2.gif

My mother used my desktop while I was fixing hers (she managed to screw it up. Still not sure how).

Her response to me telling her that I'd finished hers: "But this one's so much faster!"

Hers is a Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.5 GHz, 4 GB DDR2 800 OCZ Reapers, Based around my old BFG 680i SLI motherboard. Her computer is not slow.

My mom wouldn't know what to do with that power. Her idea of computing is playing FaceBook Games.

So is my mother's. She's a proud level 117 on Farmville, and some absurd level in Cityville. It's disgusting. :sick:

So is my mother's. She's a proud level 117 on Farmville, and some absurd level in Cityville. It's disgusting. :sick:

Used to be nerds were made fun of for their level 70 paladins, now nerds make fun of everyone else for their level 70 farmers. :lol:

There are levels in farmville? :wacko::blink:

I wouldn't know, I'm just going off what that other guy said. I would assume there are though, there's nothing more addicting than a game where you can sit around and level up for hours and hours, even when the task is as mundane as farming.

I voted yes, I love both of my current builds: The Cube and 1366 sever :biggrin: I loved my i7 930 gaming build before the SB rig, loved my AMD 965 gaming build before that, my AMD 7850 dual core gaming build before that, and I could keep going down to a P2 rig that started out a Compaq, but ended up a custom build :woo:

Used to be nerds were made fun of for their level 70 paladins, now nerds make fun of everyone else for their level 70 farmers. :lol:

I still make fun of nerds for their level anything WOW characters and I don't mind moms getting into facebook games, but now I make fun of myself for my addiction to Skyrim

:rofl: