Have you ever been satisfied with a pc you built?

neddamttocs

84 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been satisfied with a pc you built?

• Yes
    • No

This is the reason for which may people hate PC building. True story. :P

Its a love/hate relationship ^_^

Took me about 6 months to finally find a stable OC(God damn EVGA X58, had to adjust almost everything in the BIOS until it finally worked :D) but now I am happy with it, but now the PSU and GPU need to be swapped, maybe add some more RAM... :lol:

But, I still enjoy gaming a lot so I use my PC as well :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pretty much satisfied when my actual build was new. I had reasons to, the difference between a laptop from 2002 with a Pentium 4, to a desktop with a Phenom II X2 from 2009 is HUGE. :P

The difference was like, playing NFSU2 in minimal settings pretty slow, to play Dragon Age Origins at Max Settings without slowing down. :happy:

Edited by XtremeDS

I am very satisfied with my custom PC, it was a huge upgrade (HD 2600PRO -->GTX 570, Pentium D Dual Core -->i5 2500k), but I still need to get a SSD and a larger HDD, if there were no floods in Thailand I'd already have them by now, so I voted YES, it's better to know every little piece of your computer than to buy one already built, because no one knows your needs as you do, the only exception is alienware(for those who have a lot of money).

Which is unfortunately a problem for me because money starts becoming an issue..... I just want to be able to build a new rig every other month.

Same here, I'm not even done putting my water cooling into my 3930K build and I'm already looking forward to upgrading :lol: