Max Temp?

Cyberbeer

I am attempting to overclock my Pent4 2.8 up to 3.6. What is a conservative temp my CPU should stay at during idle and full load. I am running P95 right now and its up to 43C. I raised the VCore from 1.55 to 1.7. It ran P95 stable @ 3.48ghz for 8 hours before I was convinced it was indeed stable.

Edited by Cyberbeer

Sweet, I got it up to 3.55GHz and ran the first batch of P95 tests it passed no errors. Is there a quicker way to test system stability other then running P95 for atleast 6 hours. Next step 3.6ghz. Oh yea load temp his 43C again according to MBM5

Well I ran P95 at 3.6ghz and it got an error within 4 minutes. I clocked it back to 3.58 until I can figure out a better way to cool it. Right now I am using a Cooler Master Aero 4, any upgrade suggestions?

I was thinking about the Thermaltake P4 Spark 7+ (Xaser Edition) Newegg has em for $22.99 But they rape me on the shipping!! $6.00!! I cant find them at the store :*(

I've got it running stable at 3.56Ghz with my current cooling. Now all I need is a better hs/f and some PC3200!!

Edited by Cyberbeer