GENERALCHAOS

build for 2012 Biostar TA990FXE

rick let me barrow his hardware PCIe and usb tester/ diagnostic tools cus it wont load up any thing tested my( it my sisters) only PCIE able for my 9800GTX and power supply on my 1998 ASUS TUA 266 tested the DDR3 ram be4 it went splat dead

OK at last a week after my last post ^ i got it still having problems Prim spotted it was my CPU ran Memtest nada just about to Give up i get an  invite from AMD saying where looking for some People to test drive a APU based PC so i replied Yes and info like late summer the Parts came in .... well long story short i didnt need the Biostar and ram to Spearsar a member of OCC here but i know the CPU was Picky Hardware but i dont have extra to test it so now he has it he tested it with same ram but new CPU and found out it was the G Skill 1 gone bad he RMA it now he Finally Rocking with new Board and a new  AMD HD 7950 nice new build it was the Ram but both mems checked out Good every time it was weird keep telling him to Post Pictures  =_=

A update i Gave the BioStar to 

Spearsar

He Found that it was the Ram we got it RMA now IT running i gave it to him didnt want to deal with It i got a APU but i just need a DDR3 and 6600k To finish it im Stuck with a DDR2 Build