SRT + SSD

Kingfisher

Caching an SSD with another SSD is a horrible idea. The larger SSD's are always quicker than the smaller ones, and having a larger cache than your actual drive is pointless. The only exception I can think of is if your boot drive was SATA II and your cache was SATA III.

Are you? You told me three times in very long winded terms it isn't good. Why do you keep on? I got my answer from el capitan and here you are with your gang of bullies.

First off I told you the answer first, second I keep going on because I keep answering your questions which first was the initial question and then second was your question about write speeds. I only started the long winded answers because of your attack on me. I mean I took the time to answer your question and then you turn around and tell me that I am a pain in a butt when all I did was try to help YOU. The long windiness was a result of dispelling any sort of feeling of aggression on your side towards me be explaining any possible misunderstandings.

On top of that you say that you got your answer from EL Captain, even though I answered first, and we both said don't do it. If that is the answer that you got, then why are you turning around and doing it anyways?

Lastly, how are we a gang of bullies? We told you it was a bad idea and a waste of money, then you say you are doing it despite our advice, now we are calling you a troll. Calling you a troll is not demeaning, it is just calling you on your BS. It is said out of deductive reasoning, not aggression.

So you should really get your facts straight before you start pointing fingers my friend :biggrin::cheers: